Hey there, I am Michelle (she/her/hers). I am currently an undergrad at UC Berkeley major in Physics and Math. I am deeply passionate about High Energy Theory and hope to have the chance to spend all my life researching it. As a result, I have been spending most of my time reading books on related topics and I am looking forward to research opportunities in HEPT.
Hometown: Suzhou 苏州
1. Peskin & Schroeder, An Introduction to Quantum Field Theory
2. Das, Field Theory: A Path Integral Approach
3. Fecko, Differential Geometry and Lie Groups for Physicists
4. Munkres, Topology
5. Polchinski, String Theory
6. Di Francesco, Conformal Field Theory
7. Lee, Introduction to Topological Manifolds
La Vie est Belle! : DDD
I am a fool.